10 February 2006

Blog's Red Ribbon Opening

Welcome to EarthlingCommunication.com's blog launch. What a red ribbon opening it was. I planned to have President George Bush at the launch but he had to miss out due to a last minute call concerning something apparently "more important". Also, we were almost fortunate enough to have Harry Houdini but he disappeared.

It was a great party nonetheless and I hope you are just as excited as me to have fun learning about effective communication skills and related self development. Learning can be such a drag sometimes but by injecting a little laugh every now and then into the information, I hope we all reach new interpersonal levels in our relationships.

While I'm sure every celebrity/famous person wanted to be here today, none were actually aware of the launch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home